Chelsea Buns (United Kingdom), preparation
1) Put soak the raisins in warm water. Sift the flour in a large bowl, arrange it fountain, add soft butter flakes, crumbled yeast, sugar, beaten egg, warmed milk and a pinch of salt; you work the dough for 10 minutes.
2) Formed a ball, arrange it in a clean bowl, cover it with a sheet of film e leave bump up in a warm place for about 1 hour and a half or until doubled in volume.
3) Flour lightly the pastry board, resume the dough e roll it out with a rolling pin until you get a rectangle of 40×30 cm. Spread it with butter for the filling, creamy with sugar, distribute yourselves over the raisins, drained, e roll it up starting from the long side in order to obtain a compact cylinder.
4) Cut 8 slices from the cylinder e arrange them slightly spaced apart in a 20×24 cm pan lined with baking paper. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes until the space between the washers is gone. Cook the cake in a hot oven at 220 ° for 25 minutes or until golden. Take it off from the oven and brush it with honey.
5) Jumbled up powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons of hot water and drop the icing on the sweets to form parallel lines. Leave cool down completely before separating the buns and serve.