Chelsea Buns (United Kingdom), preparation
1) Put soak the raisins in warm water. Sift the flour in a large bowl, arrange it fountain, add soft butter flakes, crumbled yeast, sugar, beaten egg, warmed milk and a pinch of salt; you work the dough for 10 minutes.
2) Formed a ball, arrange it in a clean bowl, cover it with a sheet of film e leave bump up in a warm place for about 1 hour and a half or until doubled in volume.
3) Flour lightly the pastry board, resume the dough e roll it out with a rolling pin until you get a rectangle of 40×30 cm. Spread it with butter for the filling, creamy with sugar, distribute yourselves over the raisins, drained, e roll it up starting from the long side in order to obtain a compact cylinder.
4) Cut 8 slices from the cylinder e arrange them slightly spaced apart in a 20×24 cm pan lined with baking paper. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes until the space between the washers is gone. Cook the cake in a hot oven at 220 ° for 25 minutes or until golden. Take it off from the oven and brush it with honey.
5) Jumbled up powdered sugar with 3 tablespoons of hot water and drop the icing on the sweets to form parallel lines. Leave cool down completely before separating the buns and serve.
This recipe has already been read 280 times!