Meatloaf in jar, preparation
For the sauce: 400 g of tomato puree – 2 peppers – 1 clove of garlic – basil – extra virgin olive oil – salt
1) Chop onions, with garlic and a little parsley. Jumbled up beaten with meat, peeled sausage, parmesan, pagrattato, eggs, salt and pepper.
2) Grease with oil the inside of a 1 liter straight-walled jar (otherwise you will no longer be able to pull out the meatloaf) well cleaned and fill it up with the dough pressing it with the back of a spoon (an edge of at least 2 cm must remain free).
3) Cover the ground with a baking paper disc, close the jar e cook in a bain-marie in the oven at 180 ° for 40 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, prepared the sauce. Wash peppers, clean them And reduce them diced. In a pan browned a clove of sliced garlic with 2 tablespoons of oil, add the peppers and let them wither.
5) Add the past, salt and make it thicken for 10 minutes. United a few basil leaves e remove from fire. Transfer the sauce in a 1/2 liter jar, close it And boil it covered with water for 20 minutes (let it cool in water).
6) Both the meat and the sauce can be kept in a cool place for 1 week. At the time of serving, cut the sliced meatloaf e review it in a pan with a drizzle of oil and the sauce.
This recipe has already been read 211 times!