Inverted caramel cake, preparation
2) Line one 20-22 cm cake pan with parchment paper and grease it.
3) Melt the butter over low heat in a large no stick pan with vanilla sugar
and cook until you have a golden caramel; add the apples and the pumpkin and let them brown for 2 minutes
about on both sides; then, as they are ready, arrange them neatly on the bottom of the
cake pan and let them cool.
4) Work the eggs in a bowl together with granulated sugar and vanilla, with electric whisk,
until a frothy mixture is obtained. Gradually incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder and the
salt; then add the ground walnuts, ginger and nutmeg.
5) Pour the mixture into the pan, level it with a spatula and pass it in a preheated oven. 180 ° for about 30 minutes or until the surface has taken on an intense golden color.
6) Remove the cake from the oven, leave it rest for 15 minutes then turn it upside down on a serving plate.
7) Sprinkle it with the pistachios cut into fillets or coarsely chopped, let it cool completely and serve.
This recipe has already been read 46 times!