I’ve never had much of a taste for whole wheat bread, which is not surprising if you grew up during the Wonder Bread years. Whole wheat flour is significantly stronger tasting, and its earthy, bitter aftertaste is the reason white flour is the much preferred choice for, well, everything.
I was quite happy with the taste and texture, and going 50/50 with the all-purpose flour provided just enough of that crusty, chewy “normal” bread experience, and we still get a decent amount of whole grain.
-Bake at 450 F. for 30-35 minutes
This recipe has already been read 773 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/ciabatta-bread
- ciabatta gordon ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/whole-wheat-bread
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-wheat-bread
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/cibatta
- coabatta rezept ramsay
- ciabatta Rezept Gordon ramsay
- sourdough ciabatta gordon ramsey
- whole wheat bread gordon ramsay
- чиабатта рецепт гордона рамзи