Don’t you love the smell of homemade oatmeal cookies baking in the oven!
Once a month I contribute a skinny dessert recipe to Dash Recipes. If you love a moist, chewy oatmeal cookie, you’ll just love these! Under 200 calories, and 5 points plus for 2 cookies. Please visit Dash Recipes for the complete Skinny Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies Recipe.
I usually use quick oats in my oatmeal cookies because I prefer the end result, but rolled oats will work just fine in any of these recipes.
For the chocolate lover, these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies will hit the spot!
- ^ Dash Recipes (www.dashrecipes.com)
- ^ Skinny Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies Recipe (bit.ly)
- ^ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)