If you love chicken cordon bleu because it’s “fancy,” and
you serve it primarily to impress dinner guests with your culinary skills, then
this video is really not for you. However, if you love chicken cordon bleu
because of its winning flavor combination of chicken, ham, and Gruyere cheese, then
do my version one of these days, but for all that pounding, stuffing, rolling, pinning, breading, frying, and baking…I can
deliver the same basic flavor and texture profile with significantly less time
By the way, while most consider this a French recipe, the
word on the street is that this actually originated in Switzerland. That
doesn’t really have any bearing on the recipe, but since I can’t remember ever
giving the Swiss a hard time here, I thought I’d take this opportunity to ask,
what’s up with those pocketknives? You really need one tool that can both kill
a squirrel and puck nose hairs? Seems a little much.
and this, as the name would indicate, was certainly a blue ribbon winner. It
made for a perfect lunch, but throw a poached egg on top, and you’ve got a
stellar brunch item; or cut these up into quarters, and serve as finger food
for the next big game. I hope you give these a try soon. Enjoy!
*Note: topping can be made days ahead and baked whenever.
This recipe has already been read 2011 times!
Incoming search terms:
- chicken cordon bleu gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay chicken cordon bleu
- gordon ramsay chicken cordon bleu recipe
- chicken cordon bleu recipe gordon ramsay
- cordon bleu gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay cordon bleu recipe
- Chef Ramsay chicken cordon bleu
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/chicken-cordon-bleu-gordon-ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/michelin-chef-chicken-cordon-bleu-recipe
- Recipe for gordon Ramsays cordon bleu