2) For the bisque: then a large saucepan, sauté celery, carrots and onions and then add the shells, tomatoes and deglaze with brandy and flambé. Cover with cold water and make cook for about an hour and then filter and reduce. Tie with cornstarch if too liquid.
3) For the bechamel: pprepare a white roux of butter and flour, then put a boil the milk with the salt and nutmeg, add everything and cook until it is well congealed.
4) For the julienne of vegetables: mwaves And bleached the broccoli. With the help of a mandolin, cut all the vegetables into julienne strips and sauté them with shallots and marjoram.
5) For the lobster: tgarlic into cubes and add it to the restricted bisque to create a ragout.
6) For the assembly of the lasagna: then a baking dish put the béchamel on the base, then the pasta, then the béchamel again, then the lobster ragout with the bisque and finally the vegetable julienne and the broccoli. Continue in this way until you reach the edge of the pan. Cook at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.