Gordon Ramsay’s Spicy Vegetable and Paneer Wraps
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You will need
200g spinach leaves
2–3 tbsp vegetable oil
3cm ginger, peeled and finely grated
3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
1 small red onion, peeled and sliced
1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin strips
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp hot chilli powder
½ tsp ground cumin
225g block of paneer, cut into thin strips
2 tbsp chopped coriander
Juice of ½ lemon
4 chapattis or flour tortillas
Coriander and chilli raita
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil. Add the spinach and blanch for 30 seconds to one minute until wilted. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli and onion and cook for two to three minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add the red pepper and carrots and stir well. After a few minutes, add the salt, garam masala, chilli powder and cumin. Continue to fry until the vegetables have slightly softened yet still retain some bite.
5. Warm the chapattis in a wide, dry frying pan to soften them a little (this makes them easier to wrap with.) Spread a tablespoon of coriander and chilli raitaon each warmed chapatti and cover with a layer of blanched spinach.
6. Spoon the vegetable and paneer filling on top and roll up the chapatti to enclose the filling, as you would a parcel.
7. Wrap each spicy vegetable wrap in baking parchment and foil (or old newspaper) and serve warm. If you find the wraps have gone cold, warm them through in a hot oven for a few minutes before serving.
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay chilli chicken with ginger and coriander
- gordon ramsay\s chilli chicken with ginger and coriander recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/chilli-chicken-with-ginger-and-coriander-gordon-ramsay-recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/gordon-ramsays-spicy-vegetable-and-paneer-wrapsserves html