There’s a fairly large population of folks who just don’t
like fish. I’m not talking about people with allergies, but those poor souls
who’s worst nightmare is arriving at a dinner party, only to find out the main
course is fish. Their reasons are as diverse as they are unfortunate.
doctor ordered. Normally we don’t want to cover up the delicate flavors of the
seafood, but in this case, we have no choice. It’s not like you can’t tell
you’re eating fish, but close enough.
wondered out loud if that was a wise choice, sustainability-wise. I believe the
variety I used was local and not in danger, but I know it’s on some no-eat lists. However, things may be looking up for red snapper in the Gulf.
population there, and fishermen are anxiously waiting for the bureaucratic powers
that be to raise the limits. You can read more about that here. Of course, this
will work with any white fish, so I hope you give it a try soon. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay bbq sauce recipe
- gordon ramsay red snapper
- gordon ramsay bbq recipes
- gordon ramsay red snapper recipe
- gordon ramsay snapper
- red snapper recipes gordon ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/red-snapper
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/grilled-snapper-recipe-by-gordon-ramsey
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/red-snapper-cooking-with-ramsey