It’s not quite spring yet, but this young man’s fancy has
already turned to love. No, not that kind; I’m talking about my love for this
ultra-easy, and gorgeously colored, cream of asparagus soup recipe. For me, asparagus is one of those rare vegetables that
shines brightest when enjoyed in soup form.
fresh spears, and have posted many recipes featuring them, but for pure
asparagus goodness, you just can’t beat a perfectly made bowl of soup. There are no tricks or secret techniques here; just make
sure your onions are fully cooked before adding the asparagus, and other than
not over-cooking it, there’s not a lot that can go wrong.
vegetable’s doneness by pressing them against the side of the pot should
eliminate any guesswork, but if unsure, err on the side of slightly under vs.
slightly over cooked. The other decision you’ll have to make is whether to strain
or not. I recommend it, but totally understand if you don’t. The soup is great as
is, but straining out the woodier fibers does give it a finer, more velvety texture.
optional also, but pretend it isn’t. It adds a great visual element, and adds a little extra richness to the soup’s lean, green
goodness. I hope you fall in love with this soup soon. Enjoy!
1 diced onion
with other spices!)
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay asparagus soup
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/cream-of-asparagus-soup-for-the-love-of-spring html
- gordon ramsay asparagus soup recipe
- gordon ramsay cream of asparagus soup
- cream of asparagus soup gordon ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/ramsay-asparagus-soup
- asparagus soup gordon ramsey
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/white-asparagus-soup-michelin
- asparagus soup recipe Gordon ramsay
- asparagus soup ramsey