1) Salt and pepper the piece of meat and do it brown in a pan that can go into oven for 5 minutes with 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat, turning it continuously so that it colors evenly.
2) Move the baking sheet in the oven to 200 ° and cook for 15 minutes; remove and allow to cool completely. Spread roast beef with truffle paste.
3) Chop the almonds and pine nuts and distribute them over the meat. Melt 30 g of butter in a saucepan.
4) Unroll thepuff pastry, brushed the inside with the melted butter, then place the meat in the center of the pastry and wrap it sealing the edges.
5) Colored the puff pastry brushing it with the yolk, arrange the meat in a pan greased with the remaining butter and cook for 30 minutes in the oven at 180 °. Let the roast beef rest for a few minutes before slicing it.
This recipe has already been read 359 times!