The weather just turned cold and wet here in San Francisco,
and when that happens I always crave something hot and comforting, ladled from
a steaming pot. I do have a brand new video to post for Friday that
fits the bill nicely, but due to circumstances beyond my control, it will not be up
until late in the day.
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this video recipe for
beef merlot that I posted a few years ago. It’s an easy take-off on beef
bourguignon, and one of my all-time, cold-weather favorites. Be sure to read the original post here, to find out why the heck I used merlot. Enjoy!
This recipe has already been read 1216 times!
Incoming search terms:
- beef bourguignon gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay beef bourguignon
- steak pie recipe gordon ramsay
- Beef and merlot pie
- beef and merlot pie recipe
- boeuf bourguignon recipe gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay boeuf bourguignon
- steak and merlot pie
- beef bourguignon recipe gordon ramsay
- lorraine pascale beef bourguignon recipe