An Italian classic, lightened up. Baking the cutlet as opposed to frying really lightens this dish up while remaining moist and full of flavor. Serve this over pasta or with a large salad to keep it on the lighter side.
We all love this dish in my home, it’s perfect for a weeknight yet good enough to serve to company. This is also how I bake my chicken cutlets if you want it without the cheese and sauce. Kid friendly and delicious, make this tonight!!
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Gina’s Weight Watcher Recipes
Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1 piece • Old Points: 5 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 224.5 • Fat: 8.6 g • Protein: 25 g • Carb: 14 g • Fiber: 1.5 g
- 4 (8 oz) chicken breast halves, sliced in half to make 8
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs (I used whole wheat)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (or olive oil)
- 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese (I used Polly-o)
- 1 cup marinara or Filetto di Pomodoro
- cooking spray
Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
Lightly spray a little more oil on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes.
Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- ^ Filetto di Pomodoro (weight-watchers-points-recipes.blogspot.com)
This recipe has already been read 3008 times!
Incoming search terms:
- chicken parmesan gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay chicken parmesan
- gordon ramsay chicken parmesan recipe
- gordon ramsay chicken parmigiana recipe
- chicken parmigiana recipe gordon ramsay
- chef ramsay chicken parmesan recipe
- chicken parmesan recipe gordon ramsay
- chef ramsay chicken parmesan
- chicken parmigiana gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay parmesan chicken