Spinach stuffed with frankfurters and spinach, the preparation
1) You do melt 30 g of butter in a non-stick pan, unite spinach and, as soon as they are wilted, pick them up and keep them aside. Shelled eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper And mix them with grated parmesan.
2) Pour them in the spinach pan e cook them very low heat continuing to mix until they become thick and creamy. Out of the fire mix them with the prepared spinach e let them cool.
3) With a knife engrave the meat in the center of its thickness so as to form a deep triangular pocket that goes from the widest part of the spinach to the tip. Stuffed the pocket with the egg and spinach mixture and the sausage pieces then close it again sewing it with needle and thread.
4) Be careful not to fill it too much because the meat does will reduce cooking and could break.
5) Melt 4 tablespoons of oil and the remaining butter in a thick-bottomed pan; unite the baby spinach e brown it well on all sides until it has reached a nice golden color. Salt it, pepper it, wet it with white wine e let it evaporate.
6) United a sprig of sage, a couple of sprigs of thyme and rosemary, cover the pot and carry on cooking over very low heat for about 1 hour and 15 minutes, wetting the roast with a little hot broth, as the bottom dries.
This recipe has already been read 260 times!