Parmantier cream with sausage and sage skewers, preparation
1) Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices.
2) Clean, wash and chop the onion, also clean the leek and cut it into slices; lightly brown them with the butter in a saucepan. Add the potatoes, stir, let them flavor for a few moments and then pour in the hot broth.
4) Peel the sausage, cut it into chunks and put it on four skewers alternating it with sage leaves.
5) Cook the skewers on a cast iron grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
6) Divide the soup in the soup plates, distribute the skewers, complete with a left hand of pepper and serve.
This recipe has already been read 42 times!