The new home-delivery menus of #ScuolaLCI arrive with a big news: you will be the one to complete them with your hands before bringing them to the table!
The chefs of The School of Italian Cuisine in Milan they have carefully studied three new menus, absolutely seasonal, of 4 courses each. From today it is possible to receive them comfortably at home together with some simple instructions to complete the recipes with your own hands before bringing them to the table.
Italian Cuisine – Ready on the Table: Earth Menu
Italian Cuisine – Ready on the Table: Sea Menu
– Broccoli cream with octopus and salted almonds
– Parsley pasta cannelloni with cod stuffing
– Fillet of sea bass with carrot, courgette and celeriac noodles
– Millefeuille of meringue with lemon cream and dehydrated raspberries
Italian Cuisine – Ready on the Table: Vegetable Garden Menu
– Broccoli pie with mozzarella cream and dried Taggiasca olives
– Lasagna with vegetable ragout on a field herbs sauce
– Spiced chickpea medallion with thyme porcini mushrooms
– Brioche with mascarpone cream and figs
How to order
Receiving the dishes at home is very simple. Just choose the menu, send your order to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon and wait for confirmation and instructions to proceed with payment. The menu will be delivered starting the following day together with some simple instructions to complete the preparations and serve dishes as perfect as freshly baked!
The reception of orders is active from Monday to Saturday, while deliveries will take place between 15 and 19 from Tuesday to Saturday. The service is active for the city of Milan. The minimum order is two portions of the same menu.
More information on the website.
This recipe has already been read 316 times!