One word… YUM!
I make Crock Pot Picadillo all the time in my house (Madison’s number one request), and because it makes so much I like to get creative with my leftovers. I came up with this for lunch one day and my husband said I should put it on the blog, so I thought with Cinco De Mayo coming, it would be fun to do some Cuban-Mexi fusion.
Servings: 2 • Size: 1 quesadilla • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 5 pts
Calories: 211 • Fat: 10 g • Carb: 15 g • Fiber: 8 g • Protein: 22 g • Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 563 mg • Cholesterol: 30 mg
For the quick Pico De Gallo:
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped scallion
- juice from 1/2 lime
For the quesadilla:
- cooking spray
- 2 reduced-carb whole wheat flour tortillas
- 6 tbsp shredded reduced fat cheddar jack
- 1/2 cup crock pot picadillo (drained)
Combine the ingredients for the quick pico de gallo in a small bowl.
Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray the skillet with oil and add a tortilla. Brown about 2 minutes on each side, then spread 1/4 cup picadillo on half of the tortilla. Top with cheese and half of the pico de gallo, then fold and press down with a spatula. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is crisp.
Remove from heat and cut in 3 pieces. Repeat with the remaining. Eat hot!
This recipe has already been read 654 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/pico-de-gallo
- gordon ramsay quesadilla calories
- gordon ramsay quesadilla macro
- gordon ramsay quesadilla recipe
- Gordon Ramsay’s pico de gallo
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/picadillo-quesadillas html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/chicken-quesadilla-ramsey