Don’t you love the smell of homemade oatmeal cookies baking in the oven!
Once a month I contribute a skinny dessert recipe to Dash Recipes. If you love a moist, chewy oatmeal cookie, you’ll just love these! Under 200 calories, and 5 points plus for 2 cookies. Please visit Dash Recipes for the complete Skinny Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies Recipe.
I usually use quick oats in my oatmeal cookies because I prefer the end result, but rolled oats will work just fine in any of these recipes.
For the chocolate lover, these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies will hit the spot!
For the pumpkin obsessed! These chewy, Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Cookies made with quick oats, pumpkin, and chopped pecans will bring delight with every bite.
And my personal favorite, Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies taste like banana nut bread, but in a cookie.
- ^ Dash Recipes (www.dashrecipes.com)
- ^ Skinny Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookies Recipe (bit.ly)
- ^ Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay cookies
- gordon ramsay oatmeal cookies
- gordon ramsay cookie recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/oatmeal-raisin-walnut-cookies html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-oatmeal-cookie
- Garden Ramsey recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies
- chef ramsay oatmeal raisin cookies recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/oatmeal-and-raisin-cookies-recipe-gordon-ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-dash-recipe
- gordon ramsay oatmeal raisin cookies