This month we’ve been going baking crazy trawling through all our best cake recipes ready for the bake sale season.
We’ve chosen some whopping showstoppers that are perfect for raffles, rounded up the best cakes to sell at a bake sale and even caught up with Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood to get all their top baking tips – but it’s not over yet!
We’re giving you the chance to win £100 (yes, £100!) worth of Lakeland vouchers, and we know how much you all love Lakeland! You’ll get to spend it on whatever baking goodies you fancy from piping bags to cake tins – if you’re as baking obsessed as we are then you’ll
All you have to do to enter is comment on our brand new collection of quirky cakes and bakes telling us which bake you would make and how you would give it a twist of your own.
How to enter
- Click on this quirky cakes and bakes link.
- Flick through our selections of quirky cakes and bakes and choose your favourite.
- Comment below the picture in the gallery telling us how you would give that chosen cake a twist of your own. (unfortunately you can’t currently do this from a mobile phone)
- Sit back and wait for us to announce the winner.
Good luck to everyone!
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is £100 worth of Lakeland vouchers.
- There is 1 prize to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- You can only enter 1 comment per person
- Members of the editorial team will decide on the winning comment and their decision is final.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media
- The closing date is Monday 1st July 2013 at 12pm.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winner(s) will be selected by the goodtoknow Recipes team from entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
This recipe has already been read 253 times!