Is your mum a bit of a whizz in the kitchen? Is there one recipe that she has passed down to you that is simply delicious? If you think your mum could give Gordon, Jamie, Mary and Paul a run for their money – send us her best dish for your chance to win!
To celebrate Mother’s Day we’re giving away two £100 Champney’s Spa Gift vouchers so 2 lucky winners can treat their mums. Each winner will also receive a Nelsons Pure & Clear skincare set worth £30. All you have to do is send us a classic recipe passed down from your mum (with a delicious-looking pic, of course!). We’ll even publish our favourite recipes on goodtoknow so your mum really can be a famous chef!
Nelsons Pure & Clear anti-blemish skincare range uses a combination of natural plant extracts including Calendula, Arnica and Hypericum with Tea Tree Oil to create the ideal skincare system to cleanse, smooth and invigorate your skin. The ingredients are specifically chosen for their acknowledged purifying and skin-conditioning properties to help you target the appearance of blemishes. The products start from £5.45 and are available in Boots. For more information, go to www.nelsonspureandclear.com
Twitter – #mumsbestdish
Follow us on Twitter @goodtoknow or @GTKrecipes and then tweet us your favourite dish with a photo. You MUST include #mumsbestdish in your tweet.
Upload your image to the goodtoknow or goodtoknow Recipes Facebook page.
Send your picture and recipe to email@example.com
The terms of this competition:
- The prize is 2x £100 Champney’s Spa Gift vouchers and a Nelsons Pure & Clear skincare set.
- There are 2 prizes to win. Prize subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland except employees (and their families) of IPC Media,
its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The winner(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- The sponsor is IPC Media
- The closing date is 12pm, 12th March 2013.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by IPC relating to any post-winning publicity.
- The winners will be selected by the goodtoknow recipes team who will select their favourite two recipes submitted.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is IPC Media Limited, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the magazine or website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
This recipe has already been read 359 times!