No time for breakfast? Make a smoothie! I love this combination of
bananas and pineapple – a little taste of the tropics to start my
Pineapples are rich in enzymes, which is great for your digestive system. It’s also an excellent source of vitamin C. I like to throw in some chia seeds, but it’s completely optional. Along with bananas, this smoothie is high in fiber, vitamins and a perfect start to your day!
Piña Banana Colada Smoothie
Servings: 1 • Size: 1 smoothie • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 160 • Fat: 6 g • Carb: 27 g • Fiber: 4 g • Protein: 2 g • Sugar: 18 g
Sodium: 95 mg • Cholesterol: 0 mg
- 1/2 medium ripe frozen banana
- 6 oz Almond Breeze almond coconut milk
- 3 1/2 oz (about 1/2 cup) fresh pineapple
- 2/3 cup ice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp sweetened shredded coconut
Place all the ingredients in the blender except for the coconut and blend until smooth. Mix in coconut and pour over a glass of ice.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almond Breeze.
I only share products I use in my own kitchen
on a daily basis. I created this recipe and received compensation to do
- ^ Almond Breeze almond (almondbreeze.com)
- ^ coconut (almondbreeze.com)
- ^ milk (almondbreeze.com)
- ^ Blue Diamond Almond Breeze (almondbreeze.com)
This recipe has already been read 445 times!