Salmon cakes are one of my go-to, emergency meals. We keep a few cans of salmon in the pantry, and when faced with that dreaded “there’s nothing in the house to eat” situation, we pop one open, and are soon enjoying a batch of these easy, affordable, and pretty delicious patties.
Like other seafood “cakes,” we want to use the minimum amount of filler. Just a touch of breadcrumb is all you need here, as the raw salmon is the real binder. That’s one of the big advantages over canned salmon cakes, where we’re cooking something that’s already cooked. The result is something much moister, and more tender.
This recipe has already been read 9674 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/fresh-salmon-cakes-uncanny html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/salmon-patty-gordon-ramsey
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/salmon-croquettes-recipe-gordon-ramsay
- gordon ramsay salmon croqiet
- gordon ramsay salmon patties
- Gordon Ramsays salmon patty recipe
- gordon ramsey salmon cakes
- salmon fishcake gordon ramsay