If you’re trying to be healthy, soup is the perfect lunch or dinner option. Low in fat and low in calories, our collection of the best healthy homemade soup recipes is great if you’re watching your weight. They’re so delicious and packed full of flavour that you won’t feel like you’re missing out on any of your favourites.
They’re also great if you want to sneak some extra veggies into your kids’ diets, especially the more hearty soups like our chunky root veg soup, minestrone soup or our Moroccan fish soup. They’ll love the flavours and find fun in dipping bread into the bowl – delicious!
We’ve rounded up our top 30 homemade soup recipes and popped them all in the one place just for you. Our soups are cheap, easy and great for using up your leftovers. These healthy soups are brilliant for cold nights, tight budgets – and bulging waistlines! From classic chicken soup to Oriental-style broths, it’s time to get blending.
This recipe has already been read 1378 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/minestrone-soup#:~:text=in a blender - Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat cook on low 40 minutes
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/minestrone-soup#:~:text=Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat cook on low 40 minutes
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/minestrone-soup
- gordon ramsay minestrone soup
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/healthy-homemade-soup-recipes html
- minestrone gardon ramsey
- minestrone soup - gordon ramsay
- minestrone soup recipe
- salmon with shellfish minestrone