This time of year can be a little schizophrenic for a cook.
We’ve not quite let go of summer and its fast, fresh food; but at the same
time, the cooler weather has us craving hearty, more comforting fall fare. This
beef medallions with fresh horseradish cream recipe is delicious nod to that
kind of seasonal culinary dilemma.
along with the seared beef, and aromatic sauce works whether you’re enjoying it on
a warm autumn day, or cold, rainy night. My only regret is I didn’t have any
crusty bread around to soak up all those incredible juices. That’s a rookie
mistake any time of year!
to find these days, especially in the higher-end grocery chains. It’s usually
sold by the pound, so don’t be afraid to ask the produce person to cut you off
a smaller piece, as the roots can get pretty big. If you’ve never used fresh
horseradish before, I hope you check it out soon. Enjoy!
1/4-inch thick medallions
This recipe has already been read 2083 times!
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-fresh-horseradish-sauce
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/fresh-horseradish-cream
- gordon ramsay horseradish sauce
- horseradish sauce recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/beef-medallions-with-fresh-horseradish-cream-perfect-for-the-middle-of-fallmer html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/black-pepper
- what is tsp in Gordon ramsay