- 600 g 2 cm thick slices of tuna fillet
- 60 g Alpha alpha and cress sprouts
- 4 pcs Desalted capers
- 1 pc Anchovy fillet in oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fleur de sel
For the tuna steak recipe, collect 16 tablespoons of oil, 12 tablespoons of water, 4-5 parsley leaves, 3 basil leaves, the leaves of a sprig of thyme, a sprig of fennel, the capers in the glass of the blender. and the anchovy: blend finely, season with salt, if needed, and pepper (sauce).
Grease the tuna slices with oil. Cook them on the hot plate (or in a non-stick pan) for 1 'per side. Arrange the steaks on plates, sprinkle with fleur de sel and pepper and serve with the sauce and mixed sprouts.
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/recipes-of-italian-cuisine/tuna-steak-recipe-italian-cuisine-italian-cuisine html
- tuna steak recipes gordon ramsey
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/recipes-of-italian-cuisine/tuna-steak-recipe-italian-cuisine-italian-cuisine html#:~:text=and the anchovy: blend finely the sauce and mixed sprouts