Grated cauliflower makes a fantastic low-carb, grain-free stand in for rice when you need a little carb detox. You can season this any way you wish – here I brightened it up with lime and cilantro and served it with a broiled pork loin. It has a couscous-like texture, and is perfect with chicken, pork chops, steak or anything you would normally serve with rice.
Does it taste like cauliflower? Yes, it does so if you’re not a cauliflower fan (I love it!) this may not be for you. But if you’re a fan like me, you’ll love this side dish! And it’s also vegetarian, vegan and Paleo-friendly.
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice”
Servings: 5 • Size: 1 cup • Old Points: 1 pt • Weight Watchers Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 61 • Fat: 3 g • Carb: 8 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 2.5 g • Sugar: 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg • Sodium: 37 (without salt)
- 1 medium head (about 24 oz) cauliflower, rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 scallions, diced
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil, scallions and garlic and sauté about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the cauliflower “rice” to the saute pan. Cover and cook approximately 5 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower is slightly crispy on the outside but tender on the inside. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Remove from heat and place in a medium bowl; toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice to taste.
Makes 5 servings.
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/cauliflower-puree-gordon-ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-cauliflower-puree-recipes
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/cilantro-lime-cauliflower-rice html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsey-cauliflower-rice
- cauliglower mash ramsay
- Gordon Ramsay cauliflower rice
- Gordon Ramsey cauliflower puree
- how to make cauliflower puree gordon ramsay
- how to make good cauliflower rice