Fried salted donuts stuffed with cooked ham and scamorza cheese, the preparation
1. United the flours in a planetary mixer and dissolve the yeast in a little warm water; add also the sugar and start kneading by adding the remaining water flush.
2. As soon as the dough has absorbed all the water, add the salt, soft butter and egg. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Once ready, put a rise for 2 hours covering with kitchen cling film.
4. Subsequently roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin. With a bowl of pasta obtained 7-8 cm circles in diameter in even number.
5. Stuff the donuts: With the help of a brush, put a little egg yolk, then in the center the cooked ham and the previously cut smoked cheese. Then cover with the other discs e seal the edges well. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and leave them rise for 30 minutes.
6. Put a heat the oil which must be hot but not boiling otherwise they will not cook inside but only outside. Fry until the donuts are browned on both sides over low heat. Drain them from excess oil and let them cool for 5 minutes, then add salt.