Preparation of the yogurt cake with candied lemons
1) Prepare i candied lemons: wash i lemons and cut them into thin slices (3-4 mm), removing the seeds.
4) For the base: collect the eggs with the yogurt and it sugar and work with a whisk until the mixture is homogeneous. Join the flour sifted with the yeast and finally theseed oil. Pour the mixture into a springform pan with the bottom covered with a sheet of baking paper and the greased and floured sides. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for 35-40 minutes (check the cooking with the toothpick test). Remove from the oven and let cool.
5) Prepare the cream: work thecornstarch with a couple of tablespoons of milk and i yolks in a saucepan. Join the rest of the milk brought to a boil with it sugar and stir with a whisk, putting on the fire a few more moments, until the cream it will be dense and smooth; then incorporate the butter and the zest grated lemon. Let the cream cool by covering it with cling film to avoid the formation of a skin on the surface.
6) Cut the cake in half, horizontally, with a bread knife.
7) Brush the two discs with a little bit of syrup of candying of lemons kept diluted, with del lemon juice (in the proportion of 2 parts of syrup and 1 part of juice). Fill the base of the cake with the cream and put the cake back together.
8) Decorate the cake by covering the surface with the slices of candied lemon and, if you like, mint leaves.