Preparation mini meringue with lemon and verbena
1) Soak the jelly in water cold for 10 min.
2) Transfer it yogurt in a bowl, add it caster sugar and the peel of lemons grated, mix and place in the fridge.
3) Squeeze i lemons and heat in juice in a saucepan; put the verbena leaves in an infuser, pour the juice hot, press the plunger and let it rest for 10 minutes. Join the jelly drained and squeezed and let it rest for another 10 minutes. Whip the cream with it powdered sugar and mix 2/3 of it yogurt (keep the rest aside); complete the mixture by adding theinfusion cold filtered.
4) Fill 8 silicone compartments of about 7 cm in diameter with the prepared mixture and place in the freezer for 10 hours.
5) Turn out the 8 half spheres, let them thaw slightly and add them 2 by 2, pressing them lightly, in order to obtain 4 spheres. Transfer them to a tray and place them in the fridge, so that they defrost completely.
6) To do the Meringue put the egg whites, lo powdered sugar and a pinch of salt in a heat resistant bowl, transfer it over a light bain-marie and whisk with the electric whisk, so as to obtain Meringue very firm. Fill a pastry bag with the mixture and drop many meringues 1 cm wide on the baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake in the oven at 80 ° for about 6 hours.
7) Blend i raspberries and divide the sieved mix in the center of 4 plates. Hit the smoothie with the back of the spoon to create a "splash" effect. Place the spheres of yogurt and cover the top of each with the whipped Cream kept aside, spiraled out of a pastry bag. Cover completely the cream with the meringues prepared, decorated with 1 tuft of verbena and serve immediately.