Some of our all-time favourites cakes include tangy lemon drizzle cake, simple vanilla cupcakes and of course, some naughty but nice chocolate cupcakes. You can make cheesecakes, brownies and even an upside-down cake. If that’s not enough we’ve also got some special recipes from the likes of Rachel Allen, Lorraine Pascale and the baking legend that is Mary Berry.
Don’t forget to start your very own recipe book to keep all your favourite bakes in one place. All you have to do is click ‘save this recipe’ and every single one will be stored in your very own online recipe book. It makes baking and finding those classic cake recipes a lot easier!
You could save our moist tea loaf and make it next week when the family are over, or you could save our sweet whoopie pies to make as an edible gift for that special friend. You could save our chocolate layer cake for a Christmas show-stopper or our butterfly buns to make with the kids this weekend.
Take a look through our cake hall of fame to find the perfect cake recipe for you…
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay 100 recipes to stake your life on
- gordon ramsay 100 recipes to stake your life on book
- carrot cake gordon ramsay
- 100 recipes to stake your life on book
- gordon ramsay 100 recipes to stake your life on recipes
- 100 recipes to stake your life on gordon ramsay
- 100 recipes to stake your life on gordon ramsay book
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/chocolate-fudge-cake
- chocslate fudge cake recipe ramsey
- gordon Ramsays chocolate fudge cake