After five years, and a few thousand requests, I’m finally
posting my “ultimate” ranch dressing recipe. What makes it the “ultimate?”
Nothing, except that’s what I’m calling it, and in the world of dips and
dressings, that makes it so. By the way, ignore those other roughly 65,000
“ultimate” recipes; this one is the actual “ultimate” ranch dressing.
forgotten how much better it is than the bottled stuff. Don’t get me wrong; I
like high-fructose corn syrup, artificial flavorings, and preservatives as much
as the next low-information voter, but this really is significantly more
you how to make in this video), but relax, sour cream will work perfectly.
However, I do believe the buttermilk is crucial. That some of my peers are
calling their ranch dressings “ultimate” without using buttermilk, really makes
me question their grasp of the word “ultimate.”
dressing I’ve ever had, and I hope you give it a try soon. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay ranch dressing
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/ultimate-ranch-dressing-the-ultimate-ultimate html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-thousand-island-recipe-com
- gordon ramsay ranch
- ranch dressing gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsey ranch dressing reciepe
- thousand island dressing gordon ramsay