Sliced hard boiled eggs, juicy ripe tomatoes, chopped scallions with a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper – enjoy this for breakfast or lunch.
With Spring in the air, I thought I’d share this sandwich from the archives which I often make for my older daughter, Karina. It’s inexpensive, easy to make and she loves it!
Before I left my previous job in Manhattan, there was a small cafe that served this simple egg sandwich that I was hooked on. It’s so simple but the flavors just work with the tomatoes and scallions. Now that I work at home, I make it quite often for myself and my daughter as she often requests it.
Easy Tip: Keep hard boiled eggs in your refrigerator for a quick breakfast on the go, to add to sandwiches or even salads. It only takes a few minutes to boil a few eggs, here’s a foolproof way to make perfect hard boiled eggs every time.
Egg Tomato and Scallion Sandwich
Servings: 1 Serving Size: 1 sandwich • Old Points: 4 pts • Points+: 6 pts
Calories: 213 • Fat: 9.5 g • Protein: 13.5 g • Carb: 21 g • Fiber: 5.5 g • Sugar: 5 g
Sodium: 363 mg (without salt)
- 100 calorie sandwich roll (deli thin flats, potato rolls, etc)
- 1 tbsp chopped scallions
- 1 large hard boiled egg, sliced
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 thick slice ripe tomato
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
Assemble the sandwich by placing the egg on the bread, then the tomato, then scallion. Top with salt and pepper and spread mayonnaise on the top of the bread.
- ^ perfect hard boiled eggs every time (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-perfect-hard-boiled-eggs
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/egg-salad-sandwich
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-egg-salad
- egg salad gordon ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/hard-boiled-eggs
- gordon ramsay hard boiled eggs
- boil egg gordon ramsay
- egg salad sandwich gordon ramsay
- egg salad recipe gordon ramsay
- gordan ramsey egg salad recipe