I don’t remember exactly why, but for the longest time I’ve wanted to try stuffing and braising a beef flank steak, and this very brociale-like roulade was the result. And while the outside was an unsightly mess of frayed meat fiber, the overall dish was a delicious success.
The only thing I hadn’t considered was the appearance, and that ended up being my only real complaint. Because flank steak has such large, pronounced meat fibers, after a few hours of simmering, my roulade had a bad case of split ends. As I mention in the video, we may try and wrap the meat with some type of protective layer, and by protective, I mean fatty.
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay roulade
- roulade sauce gordon
- roulade gordon ramsy
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/stuffed-flank-steak-gordon-ramsey
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-rouladen
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/the-great-flank-steak-roulade-experiment html
- how to cook flank steak ramsay
- gordon ramsey flank steak
- gordon ramsay stuffed flank steak
- gordon ramsay rouladen