Baked brie in mini phyllo cups topped with craisins, walnuts and honey. Delicious bite-sized appetizers, perfect for the Holidays!
Someone gave me this idea last week after posting my mini pecan pies and I just loved it! You see I’m a huge fan of baked brie, so naturally creating baked brie a bit lighter with better portion control sounded very appealing to me.
Trader Joe’s sells a light Brie which is what I used here, Presidente also carries one. For the topping, I thought using dried cranberries would be pretty for this time of year and I used honey as my glue to keep everything in place. And the taste? Just as good as the real thing, just be sure you don’t eat the whole tray!
A wedge of brie would be enough to make two batches, so if you are serving a crowd, you can easily double this recipe.
Skinny Baked Brie Phyllo Cups with Craisins and Walnuts
Servings: 15 • Serving Size: 1 mini tart • Old Points: 1 pts • Points+: 2 pts
Calories: 60 • Fat: 3 g • Carb: 6.5 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Protein: 2 g • Sugar: 4 g
Sodium: 59 mg
- 3 oz light brie, skin removed cut into (15) 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tbsp craisins
- 4 tbsp chopped walnuts or pecans
- 2 tbsp honey
- 15 Mini Phyllo Shells (Athens)
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine craisins, chopped nuts and honey in a bowl and mix well.
Arrange mini shells on a baking sheet. Fill
mini shells with cheese (each piece of cheese weighs about 0.2 oz). Top with sticky craisin/nut mixture and bake 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/trader-joes-filo-cups
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/trader-joes-mini-tart-shells
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/skinny-baked-brie-phyllo-cups-with-craisins-and-walnuts html
- gordon ramsay brie
- brie cheese gordon ramsay recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/baked-brie-gordon-ramsay
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsey-camembert-recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/phyllo-shells-brie-honey-walnuts