Meatloaf in jar, preparation
1) Chop onions, with garlic and a little parsley. Jumbled up beaten with meat, peeled sausage, parmesan, pagrattato, eggs, salt and pepper.
2) Grease with oil the inside of a 1 liter straight-walled jar (otherwise you will no longer be able to pull out the meatloaf) well cleaned and fill it up with the dough pressing it with the back of a spoon (an edge of at least 2 cm must remain free).
4) Meanwhile, prepared the sauce. Wash peppers, clean them And reduce them diced. In a pan browned a clove of sliced garlic with 2 tablespoons of oil, add the peppers and let them wither.
5) Add the past, salt and make it thicken for 10 minutes. United a few basil leaves e remove from fire. Transfer the sauce in a 1/2 liter jar, close it And boil it covered with water for 20 minutes (let it cool in water).
1) Desalt the capers. Seared for 5 minutes the dried tomatoes in boiling water, to soften them. Shred them and blend them in the mixer with the peeled pear, 60 g of almonds, 20 g of capers desalted, mint leaves and a pinch of green oregano, adding 3 tablespoons of oil and a grind of pepper.
2) Cut fillet the remaining almonds. Boil fusilli in abundant salted water, drain and season them with pesto, softened with a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water. Complete with sliced almonds, remaining capers, red oregano, fresh mint and a drizzle of raw oil.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
Read more about data collection for ads personalisation our in our Cookies Policy page