- 7-9 Boiled New Potatoes (peeled)
- Olive Oil
- 4-5 Green Onions
- Salt & Pepper
- Vinaigrette (see note at end of article)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 pound of Crab Meat
Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan. Add the boiled, peeled, New Potatoes to the olive oil and cook briefly to lightly heat the potatoes. Remove from heat, and crush the potatoes with a fork. You don’t want to thoroughly mash them at this point, just crush them up a bit.
Chop the green onions, using the entire onion (top and bottom) and add to potatoes. Season the potatoes lightly with salt and pepper, add the crab meat, and mix everything together. Add a healthy amount of vinaigrette dressing, and then the chopped parsley. Mix everything again, and you’re done! Serve with Crispy Salmon  for a complete meal, or use your favorite main course to add your own flair.
Note: Gordon Ramsay says during the video that the vinaigrette he uses in all his restaurants consists of olive oil, water, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. He doesn’t specify and ratios, but you can experiment if you’d like to use the same vinaigrette as him.
- ^ crispy salmon (gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ Crispy Salmon (gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay chopped salad recipe
- gordon ramsay chopped salad
- gordon ramsay lemon vinaigrette recipe
- gordon ramsay lemon vinaigrette
- gordon ramsay salad recipes
- gordon ramsay vinaigrette lemon
- gordon ramsay vinaigrette lemon recipe
- vinaigrette gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay crispy salmon with crushed potatoes recipe
- crab salad recipe gordon ramsay