Cod with vegetables with potatoes mixed with oil and rosemary, the preparation
1) Boil the potatoes in boiling salted water, drain and let them cool.
2) Cut them in half or quarters, transfer them to a baking tray, season with 2 tablespoons of oil, bay leaves and a handful of sage leaves; put them in the oven a 200 ° for about 15 minutes, then remove them, add salt and keep them warm.
3) Cut the Cod fillets in the middle; Put the pink pepper, rosemary, 12 sage leaves in a saucepan, then pour in the oil so that it reaches a height of 5 cm and place on the fire, over a very low flame. When the oil reaches a temperature of 60 °, immerse the cod and cook it 15 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, peel and coarsely chop the onion, transfer it to one terrine, season with a pinch of salt and vinegar, add the capers and 2-3 tablespoons of fish cooking oil, stir and set aside.
5) Distribute the potatoes in individual plates, arrange the drained cod on top, add the capers with the onion and serve.