Christmas can be stress free this year with these simple Christmas recipes that are ready to be prepared in advance. When it comes to Christmas Day you’ll have more time to spend with your family and less time slaving away in the kitchen – sounds good, right?
There are plenty of Christmas recipes that you can make weeks before the day. One of which is classic Christmas cake. We’ve got the ideal recipe from Mary Berry which you can make up to 3 months in advance and leave to mature for a greater taste. Or you could pop it into the freezer and leave until you’re in the mood for decorating it – perfect!
You can even prepare your gravy months before (bet you didn’t know that!) by saving any leftover meat juices from your Sunday roasts. Mix the juices with gravy granules and pop into a suitable container to be frozen until needed.
We’ve got plenty more recipes like these so you’ll have no problem getting organised this Christmas. Take a look for yourself…
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/stollen-recipe-mary-berry
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/mincemeat
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/mincemeat-ice-cream
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsey-mincemeat-recipe
- mary berry stollen
- gordon ramsay mincemeat
- mary berry recipe for stollen
- mince meat gordon ramsay