I love a hearty beef chili as much as the next guy, but once
in a while there’s nothing wrong with going over to the light side, and
enjoying an equally comforting bowl of white bean and chicken chili. I’ve always used thighs for my chicken chili, which of
course have more fat and flavor, but after a bunch of requests for a chicken
breast version, I decided give it a go, and I was very happy with the results.
You want it slightly undercooked, maybe about 150 degrees F. internal temp,
since it will cook all the way when we add it back in. You’ll notice when I
slice mine, there’s a little bit of opaqueness to the flesh, which is what you
weeknight meal, so I didn’t add much in the way of extras, but things like
peppers, squash, and mushrooms are always welcomed additions.
right about now, but one of the great things about this season’s cold, wet
weather is that it begs for recipes like this. I hope you pour yourself a
beer, grab a chunk of bread, and dig into a bowl of this soon. Enjoy!
2 cans (15oz) white beans
Incoming search terms:
- chicken breast gordon ramsay
- ramsay chicken breast
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/chef-ramsey-white-chicken-chili
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/white-bean-chicken-breast-chili-a-change-of-pace-change-of-pace html
- gordon ramsay chicken chili
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gorden-ramseys-chili-recipe