Sweet potatoes are often smothered in sugar and topped with more sugar, but this savory version will surprise you and your loved ones and keep them coming back for more!
Need a few good reasons to pass on plain old potatoes and get sweet on sweet potatoes instead? These orange tubers are one of the top food sources of vitamin A, which helps protect your peepers. It also contains vitamins C and B-6, fiber, copper and potassium.
Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Servings: 5 • Size: 3/4 cup • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 151 • Fat: 3.5 g • Carb: 27 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 3 g
• Sugar: 1 g
Sodium: 27 mg (without salt)
- 2 lbs (4 medium) sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- salt and fresh cracked ground pepper, to taste
In a large pot boil sweet potatoes in salted water until tender, drain in a colander.
Nutritional information for sweet potatoes provided by Heather K Jones, RD (aka The Diet P.I.).
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay sweet potato mash
- sweet potato puree gordon ramsay
- sweet potato mash gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay salisbury steak
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramsay-sweet-potato-mash
- gordon ramsay steak recipe
- gordon ramsay salisbury steak recipe
- gordon ramsay mashed sweet potatoes
- gordon ramsay sweet potato puree
- gordon ramsay sweet potato mash recipe