Tri tip of beef is a common summer grill option, but I don’t think I’d ever seen it done as a holiday roast. I tried to think of a reason why it wouldn’t work, but I couldn’t come up with anything. In fact, I decided that not only would this make a great, and more affordable alternative to prime rib, but it would also remind guests of mid-July, which is a proven treatment for winter blues. Side effects may include seconds and thirds.
Having said that, there should be something for everyone. Plenty of nice pink meat to go around, and the narrower end will provide just enough well-done for your Aunt. You know, the one who’s afraid to get a brain parasite after watching that show on Discovery Channel.
about 4-5 tbsp
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/beef-stock
- gordon ramsay beef stock
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/oxtail
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordons-ramsay-tri-tip-recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/roasted-beef-tri-tip-with-four-peppercorn-crust-a-holiday-roast-with-an-angle html#:~:text=Start at 450 F Let rest 15 minutes!
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/roasted-beef-tri-tip-with-four-peppercorn-crust-a-holiday-roast-with-an-angle html
- how to prepare beef stock recipe by gordon ramsey
- gordon ramsay what to do with stock
- gordon ramsay stock
- gorden ramsay beef stock