While I’m thrilled to be bringing you this “Manhattan Filet” demo, I should start by apologizing for waiting so long. I learned this great technique a few years ago on a foodie fieldtrip to Las Vegas, and have been keeping it to myself ever since.
Of course, waiting three years to publicly share things you did in Vegas is always a prudent strategy, but that wasn’t the case here.
Regardless, this simple technique not only provides you with a NY Strip steak that eats like a filet mignon, but as you’ll see soon, the trimmings are going to be used to make a world-class pan sauce. Even if a faux-bordelaise isn’t your cup of tea, you can always save the scraps for a Sunday sauce, or meatballs, and so this method still makes sense no matter.
Please note: I recommend using at least 12-14 ounce NY Strip steaks!
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay filet mignon recipe
- filet mignon recipe gordon ramsay
- how to cook filet mignon gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay how to cook filet mignon
- ramsay filet mignon
- Gordon Ramsey filet mignon
- perfect filet mignon for two gordon ramsay
- how grill a filet mignon like gordon ramsay
- filet mignon recette gorson ramsey
- cook filet mignon oven ramsay