The post Caramelized puddings appeared first on Sale & Pepe.
1) Toasted the almonds in a small pan and transfer them to a plate. In the same pan paid the sugar and caramelize it over a high flame by rotating the container until the sugar melts and takes on color. United caramel almonds, pour everything on a sheet of parchment paper and let it cool.
2) Peel live four oranges and separate the wedges. Grainy and wash the grapes. Pour the remaining orange juice into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add a third of the minced brittle and stir until melted. Let it cool down the syrup.
3) In a bowl jumbled up the orange wedges and grapes, pour over the syrup and let it rest for 1 hour. Serve the fruit salad with the crunchy remaining in small pieces.
Scialatielli with cuttlefish, caramelized onions with sage, anchovies and capers, the preparation
1) Desalt the capers in a citoline with cold water for at least 30 minutes. In the meantime, peeled the onions, slice them And let them wither in a saucepan with 2-3 tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt; faded with the vinegar, then add the sugar and cook over low heat for 20 minutes, adding, if necessary, a few tablespoons of water.
2) Remove the onions from the saucepan and set aside; put to cook the cuttlefish in the same container for about 10 minutes, then unite the anchovy fillets cut into pieces and let them melt in the cooking juices.
3) United again the onions in the sauce, then add capers and a handful of chopped parsley. Meanwhile cook the pasta in abundant slightly salty water; so drain it And transfer it in the pan with the sauce, jumbled up well and served immediately.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
Read more about data collection for ads personalisation our in our Cookies Policy page