We have a traditional mince pies recipe that will produce perfect results every time. Learn how to make your own pastry and the classic mincemeat filling at home to give your family a lovely treat this festive season.
Sound like a lot of work? Don’t worry! We’ve also got some great cheats if you’re short of time. Ready made pastry and shop-bought mincemeat are just some ways to cut corners when making mince pies and we have lots more ideas in our gallery.
Including tasty twists, like festive cranberries, tangy lemon icing and boozy recipes, and some fun baking ideas, like mincemeat cupcakes and croissants, our selection of mince pies even has a recipe for gluten and dairy-free bakes so no one gets left out.
And you don’t have to wait until December to start making mince pies. You can freeze them just before baking and you won’t even have to defrost them as you can bake from frozen – that will certainly save you some time on the big day!
See something you like? Store all your favourite recipes in one place by starting your own recipe book.
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay mince pies
- gordon ramsay mincemeat recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/preparation/best-mince-pies html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/ramsay-mince-meat-pie-recipe
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/gordon-ramseys-mince-pie-recipe
- mince pies recipes gordon ramsey
- Gordon Ramsey mince pies
- gprdon ramsey mince pies
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/mincemeat-tarts-recipe