- 450 g 4 slices of veal liver
- 3 white onions
- 2 green Golden apples
- dry white wine
- extra virgin olive oil
For the recipe liver, onions and apples, cut the liver into strips.
Slice finely onions.
Wash apples and, without peeling them, cut them into chunks.
Reheat in a pan a veil of oil, add the apples and onions, season with salt, pepper and 2 bay leaves and cook for about 15 minutes; then blend with white wine and continue until the onion has become transparent and very tender.
Free the pan and in the same bottom melt a knob of butter; add the liver, sprinkled with a little flour, salt and pepper; sprinkle with a splash of white wine and cook it by blowing it up for a couple of minutes.
Serve it immediately accompanying it with a side dish of apples and onions.
To recover: since here the fruit must be reduced to small pieces, you can still take advantage of partially unusable apples (and onions), "saving" the whole parts.
Incoming search terms:
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/liver
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/liver#:~:text=Cook the slices of liver ground pepper and sage leaves
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/liver#:~:text=Cook the slices of liver, cut into small pieces, in ground pepper and sage leaves
- calf liver best way to cook
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/recipes-of-italian-cuisine/recipe-liver-onions-and-apples-italian-cuisine html
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/liver#:~:text=For the recipe Venetian liver for another 8-10 minutes
- https://gordon-ramsay-recipe com/tag/liver#:~:text=Sauté them in a pan for another 8-10 minutes