He found the Gazzetta d’Alba, was written by Michele Ferrero, a man about whom they told and said everything, but whose human and entrepreneur stature we can't fully imagine.
Guidelines, a simple letter for those who, forty years ago, managed human resources in the large company that has always been Ferrero.
Something that makes us go beyond the classic epics about Made in Italy. Something to read on May 1st.
Maximum to follow in contacts with the staff:
"When you talk to an individual, remember: he is important too"
- 1-Put your employees at ease in your contacts:
- -Dedicate the necessary time to them and not the "crumbs"
- – Take care to listen to what they have to say to you
- -Do not give them the impression that you are on thorns
- – Never let them feel "small"
- -The most comfortable chair in your office is for them
- 2-Make clear decisions and get help from your employees, they will believe in the choices they have made
- 3- Make the collaborators of the changes participate and discuss them before their implementation with the interested parties
- 4-Communicate the favorable comments to the workers, the unfavorable ones communicate them only when necessary, in this last case do not limit yourself to a criticism, but indicate what must be done in the future because it serves to learn
- 5 – Your interventions are always timely: "Too late" is as dangerous as "Too early"
- 6-Act on causes rather than behavior
- 7 – Consider the problems in their general appearance and do not miss the details, leave a certain margin of tolerance to the employees
- 8-Always be human
- 9- Do not ask for impossible things
- 10 – Admit your mistakes serenely, it will help you not to repeat them.
- 11 – Worry about what your employees think of you.
- 12-Do not pretend to be everything for your collaborators, in this case you would end up being nothing.
- 13-Beware of those who flatter you, in the long run they are more counterproductive than those that contradict you.
- 14-Always give what you owe and remember that it is often not a question of how much, but how and when.
- 15-Never make decisions under the influence of anger, concern, disappointment, worry, but ask for it when your judgment can be more serene
- 16 – Remember that a good leader can make a normal man feel like a giant, but a bad boss can turn a giant into a dwarf
- 17-If you do not believe in these principles, give up being leaders
This recipe has already been read 272 times!