The sponge cakes come with coconut milk cream of Salt and pepper it is a decomposed dessert, of great scenographic effect, to be enjoyed with the spoon. An "unusual" sponge cake based gluten free flours and without ingredients of animal origin, cut into cubes and served in layers on a bottom of coconut milk and vanilla cream with edible flower topping, fragrant herbs and currants. The result is a triumph of colors and flavors of nature that will conquer, even from the first taste, even the greedy palate of your most skeptical guests! Plus we're talking about a sweet vegan light and fragrant, suitable for everyone. Even for those with gluten or egg intolerance!
The sponge cakes come with coconut milk cream it is a healthy dessert without excesses, perfect to gently close a family lunch or an elegant dinner with your friends. Are you curious about how to prepare it? Wear the apron and discover the steps of this simple with us Salt & Pepper recipe.
Preparation of sponge cake come with coconut milk cream
1) Prepare the sponge cake. Gather the in a bowl gluten-free flour mix and the foil of corn together with cream of tartar, to the cinnamon and al salt. Frulla 2 lemon peel with 80 g of sugar cane and add them to the previous compound. Mix all ingredients well.
2) In a jug mix thecorn oil with 100 g of almond milk. Pour the obtained liquid on the flour and sugar mixture and mix with a spatula until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
3) Transfer it to one non-stick mold of 15×10 cm oiled and floured e fires to 170 ° C for 20 minutes. Allow the to cool completely vegan sponge cake before transforming it.
4) Prepare the cream. Put on the fire coconut milk and that of almonds with the remaining sugar, the pod of vanilla open and the last lemon peel. Simmer for a few minutes and leave to rest for a few hours so as to harmonize the flavors well.
5) Filter the milk. Melt in a small bowl thecornstarch with a little perfumed milk. Put the rest on the fire; when it boils, add the cornstarch diluted and stir with a whisk to thicken the cream. Leave to rest for a few hours.
6) Cut the sponge cake dice. Take a round shaped pasta bowl and place it on the plate. Pour a few tablespoons of coconut milk and vanilla cream on the bottom of the dishes.
7) Randomly lay the nuts on the cream vegan sponge cake. Decorate with fragrant herbs, i flowers and the Red currant. Complete the dishes with a few drops of Orange jam bitter elongated with little water.
This recipe has already been read 40 times!