1) Prepare the dacquoise. Chop finely pistachios with rice flour and 70 g of fine sugar. Beat the egg whites with an electric whisk, incorporating the remaining sugar, a little at a time, until you get a firm and shiny meringue.
2) Mix the mixture of flour and pistachios to the mixture.
3) Coated 2 large rectangular trays with 2 sheets of baking paper on each of which you will have drawn the shape of a disc of 18 cm in diameter. With a pastry bag distributed spiral the meringue mixture into two discs and bake them in the oven at 170 ° for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool
4) Shelled the lychees and remove the stone. Put soak the gelatin
5) Blend them and pass them through a colander. Reheat the juice obtained and add the squeezed gelatine.
6) You do the Bavarian. Work the egg yolks with the sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained; pour in the hot milk and cook on a very low flame, stirring, until the cream veils the spoon. Cool the saucepan by immersing it in cold water. Perfumed the cream with the rose water, then add the lychee juice.
7) Mounted the cream and mix it with the egg and milk mixture.
8) Place around a disc of dacquoise an 18 cm steel ring covered with a strip of acetate making it adhere well; paid inside the cream and cover with the second disc of dacquoise. Cover with cling film and refrigerate for 4 hours. Beat lightly the egg white and dirty the rose petals. Sprinkle them with sugar and let them dry. Enlarge the ring, gently peel off the acetate strip and decorate with the frosted petals.
This recipe has already been read 596 times!