1) Clean And washed the baby spinach e let them jump in a large pan for a couple of minutes with 10 g of butter, a pinch of salt and a little lightly crushed pink pepper.
2) Work the remaining butter with the parmesan, the grated orange zest and a pinch or more of cinnamon (the amount depends on your taste). Collect the egg yolks in a saucepan and work them with an electric whisk until they become frothy.
3) Put the saucepan on the stove in a bain-marie; unite the butter prepared, a little at a time and always mixing with a whisk (be careful that it does not boil).
4) When you have obtained a smooth and homogeneous mixture, unite the hot broth a little at a time, always stirring with a whisk. Carry on cooking until the sauce has thickened then remove immediately the saucepan from the bain-marie so that the cooking does not continue making the preparation "go crazy".
5) Cook the tortelloni in boiling salted water, drain a little al dente, pour them in the pan with the baby spinach e mix them gently. Put out the fire, unite salted zabaglione, stir and served immediately.
This recipe has already been read 263 times!